Thursday 25 April 2013

Time


Thank you Lais for teaching our class on the topic of Time. My homework is below:

After having a chance to speak with my partner (Eric) about what my dreams were when I was a child, I now find myself faced with the challenge of thinking about my future. When I was younger I wanted to be a doctor. I wanted this because I wanted to help people when they needed it. Now that I think about my future, I realize that what we want out of life changes as time passes.

When I imagine where I will be 20 years from now, I see myself as the principal of a school. My two sons will be grown and attending university or college and my wife and I will be close to retirement. We will travel the world each summer together and see one continent at a time. The dreams that I hope to realize before I die are:

1) To help raise funds to find a cure for diabetes.
2) To have grand children
3) To retire from work early enough to enjoy free time with my wife and kids
4) To earn a PHd in education
5) To run a full marathon in an exotic location

2 comments: